Who Is Kimber Eastwood?
Kimber Eastwood is a personality, who opened her eyes to the entertainment industry. She is a daughter of legendary actor Clint Eastwood and the actress/dancer Roxanne Tunis. Because she was raised in the entertainment industry, she is determined to serve the industry with her competence and creativity. By profession, Eastwood is a film producer and a make-up artist. Although a strong surname brings lots of opportunities to one’s life, and the name of Kimber’s father introduced her with various options. Yet it was challenging for Kimber too, and it did not guarantee certain success. During her professional career, Kimber realized that a strong family background just opens a door to a person; only his talent, skills, competence, and hard work ensure sustained success. Therefore, her training and skills as a make-up artist provided her with numerous platforms to take her talent in different directions.
Let’s move forward to throw light on various aspects of Kimber’s personal and professional life.
Kimber Eastwood’s Siblings:
She was born on June 17, 1964, in Los Angeles, California, US. She opened her eyes in the lap of Clint Eastwood and Roxanne Tunis; both of her parents served the entertainment industry for decades. Services of her father and mother will be discussed later in the article.
So far as information regarding her siblings is concerned, Kimber has 4 sisters and 2 brothers. Their names and professions are as follows:
- Kathryn Eastwood: she is Kimber’s half-sister from her father’s side and was born on March 2, 1988, to Clint and Jacelyn Reeves. She is also an actress, who appeared in the movie Thick Water and won the Miss Golden Globe Award.
- Morgan Eastwood: she is also Eastwood’s half-sister, who was born on December 12, 1996, in Los Angeles, California, the US to the family of Clint and Dina Eastwood. At the age of 22 only, she is following the footsteps of her parents and elder half-siblings and pursuing her career as an actress.
- Alison Eastwood: Kimber’s half-sister; she is one of the competent American actresses, directors, producers, fashion models, and fashion designers. Alison is 8 years younger than Kimber; she was born to Clint and Maggie Johnson on May 22, 1972, in Carmel-by-the-sea, California, United States.
- Kyle Eastwood: Kimber’s half-brother and Alison’s brother. He was born on May 19, 1968, and he opened eyes in the arms of Clint Eastwood and the lap of Maggie Johnson. Currently, he is 50 years old, and he also chose the entertainment industry. Kyle studied film at the University of Southern California, but later, he embarked on a music career. And now, he is an American Jazz Bass musician.
- Scott Eastwood: he is also Kimber’s half-brother, but he is the brother of Katheryn Eastwood. Concerning his professional career, he is also following his parents and siblings. Scott is a 32-year-old American actor and model, who was born in the Bariatric Surgery Center at Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, California, US, and he celebrates his birthday on March 21, 1986. Since 2006, he has been working in the Hollywood industry, and he achieved massive coverage and tremendous success after appearing in Flags of Our Fathers, Gran Torino, Invictus, The Forger, Trouble With The Curve, Texas Chainsaw, Fury, The Perfect Wave, The Longest Ride, Mercury Plains, Suicide Squad, Snowden, Walk of Fame, The Fate of The Furious, Overdrive, and Pacific Rim Uprising.
- Francesca Eastwood: American actress and Kimber’s half-sister; she was born on August 7, 1993, and now enjoying her career as an actress, model, television personality, and socialite. She was born to Clint Eastwood and Frances Fisher and was starred with her family in Mrs. Eastwood & Company.
Observing Kimber’s siblings, it has been estimated that she is the only child of her parents. Other half-siblings were born due to her father’s multiple wives or relationships.
Kimber Eastwood’s Biography, Family, And Early Life:
Her real name is Kimber Lynn Tunis; she is 54 years old, and her zodiac sign is Gemini. So far as her educational career is concerned, she was sent to the private school of her native town. But since her childhood, she has been fond of acting because she was inspired by the careers of her parents. Therefore, at a very young age, she started appearing in the films of her father. Due to interest in the entertainment industry, she could not pay her special heed to her studies. Thus, nothing is known about her educational background.
Concerning Kimber’s height, weight, and body measurements, she is 5 feet 8 inches tall, but her weight and other measurements are unknown. Overall, she is a very catchy and stunning personality, whose dark brown eyes and hair add more attraction to her beauty. By ethnicity, she is White and holds the nationality of America. Concerning her religious values, nothing is known about her religion, but if we consider her father’s spiritual beliefs, he is a Protestant.
Kimber married Anthony Gaddie, a gardener, in 1983, but they could not lead a happy married life. Therefore, she got divorced in 1990. Eastwood’s marriage gave birth to a son, whom she named Clinton Eastwood Gaddie after the name of beloved father Clint. Clinton was born on February 21, 1984; he is now 35 years old and well-settled in his life, but his occupation has been kept private from media.
Kimber Eastwood’s Mother:
She was delivered by Roxanne Tunis, an actress, dancer, and stuntwoman, who was born on April 13, 1930. Tunis appeared in several movies during her professional career. She met Clint on the set of a TV series Rawhide; after this meeting, they started dating and established an intimate relationship that gave birth to Kimber. Their affair continued for 14 years. Clint was already married at that time, and he was habitual of having extra-marital affairs. The lovebirds separated in 1975. He continued dating other women while Tunis is still single.
Clint And Kimber Eastwood:
On contrary to Kimber’s mother, Clint has led a very active life that was full of fame, glory, prominence, and intimacy. He was the son of Clinton Eastwood Sr. and Ruth Wood. Being an American actor, he gathered immense coverage and tremendous success. Clint married twice in his life and established multiple relationships with various women.
Commonly, Clint is renowned as a legendary actor, filmmaker, political figure, producer, musician, and an influential figure. During the 1960s, he rose to international fame after appearing in the movie Dollars Trilogy of Spaghetti Westerns. Later, he tried his fate in production. Throughout his career, he won various awards including Best Director and Best Picture for the movie Unforgiven in 1992. Then, he was awarded three Academy Awards in 1994 and 2004 respectively.
Kimber Eastwood’s Net Worth And Career:
After working as a competent actress and make-up artist, Kimber has generated a significant amount of money. Therefore, her estimated net worth is $225 million. She is credited for working in various projects; in which, she worked as an actress, producer, and make-up artist. Being a make-up department head, she worked for Dog the Bounty Hunter, Western Conviction, Blood Bound, and The Middleman.
As a make-up artist, she worked in Dawn of the Friend, Checking Out, Happy Campers, A Way Back In, and many others.
As a producer, she produced 8 projects including Aliens vs Vampires, Threw Calling 2 Diary of a Lunatic, and Diary of a Lunatic. And being an actress, she acted in 9 movies including The Vanishing Hitchhiker, Sluck, Killa Zombies, The Theory Of Everything, and Crossed, etc.
Social Media Presence:
So far as Kimber’s presence on social media hubs is concerned, she is a non-socialite, who is not interested to be active on social sites. She has no account on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
In a nutshell, it can be said that Kimber Eastwood is the name of a well-empowered, self-sufficient, and self-reliant woman, who has proved herself in all the thicks and thins of life. Although she belonged to strong family background, yet she did not believe in nepotism and favoritism. She believed in truth, honesty, and hard work that always proved to be keys to success for her.